Ultimate.ai - The leading customer service automation platform
We help brands give great support experiences to every customer, instantly. At Ultimate.ai, we’re proving that support automation done right can help brands serve more customers, better. Some of the best brands in the world use Ultimate to build their own virtual agent - their new favourite team member! - which works round the clock resolving customer requests, taking care of back office tasks and providing key insights and analytics. We combine cutting-edge AI with beautiful, intuitive user interfaces and an ambitious, customer-first go-to-market model.
Ultimate.ai - The ultimate destination for your career
Shipping a product this good isn’t easy. That’s why Ultimate.ai is built by some of the smartest people we know. This is an opportunity to join an unstoppable team of AI researchers, engineers, product people, marketers, sellers, conversational designers, and operators.
We’ve just raised a $20M Series A from global investors with deep pockets and we’re relentlessly ramping up our rocketship. Get in at the ground floor because we won’t be here for long!
About the role
You will be joining our growing People team as our company scales rapidly. You will work both collaboratively and independently to make a real impact in setting up our People processes. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects that will shape our business growth and culture going forward.
The Ultimate Offer
We know you will bring a ton of value, therefore we will take this chance to make sure that you are in the clear about what this ultimate opportunity will entail:
PTOs policy of 28 days per year.
- A central, well-lit and stylish Kreuzberg office at Paul-Lincke-Ufer that’ll make you, and whoever you show it to, fall in love. The fridge is always full with beer and the staple Club-Mate!
- A Learning and Development allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive professionally.
- A Sport and Hobby allowance for you to spend on that yoga class you have always wanted to try or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your news feed.
Team Events all year long: BBQ, Stand-up paddling, Volleyball… you name it, we have organized them all for our ultiMATEs!
Team off-sites to unite all the ultiMATEs around the world in a sunny location!
- A generous stock options program that ensures that our success is your success.
- A truly diverse team awaits you: 40% of our workforce is women and underrepresented genders and we come from over 30 nationalities.
The Ultimate Role
- Building out and running our future people strategy in partnership with the wider People team to support the business as it grows rapidly
- Provide support and consultation across the organization on the most complex issues, supporting employees, people managers and leadership in all related areas and regions including recruitment, employee engagement, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee experience and people development
- Support the teams to build and roll out a career development framework that truly enables Ultimate’s growth together with our UltiMATES’ growth through establishing learning and development plans and programmes (e.g. manager training programme)
- Work with the leadership team to ensure the company culture is maintained throughout the whole organization in a remote-first environment
- Keep track and analyse HR metrics and synthesize people data into actionable insights to support managers in making data-informed decisions
- Monitoring employee engagement / satisfaction and propose creative solutions to further improve employee culture
- Together with the team, streamline our engagement survey strategy along the employee lifecycle
- Ensure seamless delivery of global administration, including right to work checks, visa support
- Being the point of contact for every step of the employee journey from delivering employee onboarding to offboarding, including improving documentation, processes and collecting feedback
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
The Ultimate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in a P&C or HRBP role (preferably in the Tech Sector)
- Deep understanding or payroll, HR policies, benefits
- Enthusiasm for the employee experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Special interest in people development and continuously inform yourself about new concepts, ideas and strategies
- Passion for driving culture and value-led initiatives in a high growth environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
If you want to find out more about ultimate.ai, check out our social media: our Ultimate Life page paints you the perfect picture of what it is like to work at the best team on earth, our Ultimate Open Culture where you find all the information regarding us or how application process and onboarding will look like. Or just hit up one of our folks on LinkedIn, they are our proudest ambassadors!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.