THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate - the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service. With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate - from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CAREER
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, non-hierarchical culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work. We truly offer career-defining opportunities.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin, New York and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse - over 35 nationalities make up our worldwide team. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company - and industry - we want to see, together.
Off the back of our $20M Series A and unstoppable expansion across the globe, there’s never been a better time to join.
THE ULTIMATE ROLE
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for owning a sales quota across a territory of new and existing clients.
A summary of responsibilities include:
- Formulating outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities alongside our marketing and sales development teams
- Identifying new business opportunities to become an expert in our target market
- Owning a client portfolio and executing the sales process end-to-end
- Developing relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Exceeding targets by thoroughly qualifying all leads and leveraging business from new & established relationships
- Consultative selling: anticipate customer needs and objectives. Lead and challenge customers with a clear strategic vision of our product
- Develop opportunities, negotiate and close business
- Continually learn to ensure deep knowledge of our product roadmap, the customer service industry, key events and advancements in artificial intelligence
- Maintenance of accurate and complete customer records, activity records and pipeline reports through our CRM
THE ULTIMATE PROFILE
We’re looking for a perfect storm of ambition, communication and execution, with a passion for innovation and exceeding targets, building long-term client relationships and owning the sales process end-to-end.
Please note, this is a role that would suit someone with circa 4 years of quota carrying experience. For operational reasons - candidates should be within commutable distance of New York City.
- Circa 4 years sales closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience closing deals in the commercial space (companies with 500+ employees).
- Experience in sales at one of our CRM partners (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshworks), within the CRM market or in AI/process automation is a huge bonus.
- Full-funnel sales experience from outreach to closing.
- Proficient in CRM, LinkedIn and email marketing tools.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to speak confidently with CEOs, VPs of Customer Success, CMOs and other management levels about a complex technical product.
- Fluency in English.
Who you are:
- Customer obsessed.
- You are a great listener, with strong skills in communication, problem solving and time management and a high motivation and ability to work within a team.
- You understand the buyer journey and can lead complex sales in a highly consultative manner.
- You are naturally analytical and confidently help customers quantify investment decisions.
- Growth and competitive wins excite you and you can leverage your industry expertise to lead a sales cycle from start to finish.
THE ULTIMATE OFFER
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- You will be a founding member of our US hub working remotely until we get a snazzy office. Thereafter, it’s truly about flexible working. Office, home-based or a mix of both, you work where it works for you.
- We recognise that you bring your best and we show our appreciation with actions, not just words - our competitive salaries and generous stock options program ensures that our success is your success.
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive - whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as women and we come over 35 nationalities.
All candidates must have the right to work in the USA. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa support for this position.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Open Culture which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.