THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate - the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service. With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate - from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CAREER
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, non-hierarchical culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work. We truly offer career-defining opportunities.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin, New York and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse - over 35 nationalities make up our worldwide team. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company - and industry - we want to see, together.
Off the back of our $20M Series A and unstoppable expansion across the globe, there’s never been a better time to join.
THE ULTIMATE OFFER
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- Truly flexible working. Office, home-based or a mix of both, you work where it works for you. (A stylish, well-lit Kreuzberg-based office).
- We recognise that you bring your best and we show our appreciation with actions, not just words - our competitive salaries and generous stock options program ensures that our success is your success.
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive - whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events all year long - meat-free BBQs, stand-up paddle boarding, volleyball… you name it, we’ll organise it, plus team off-sites to unite because we’re better together.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as women and we come from over 35 nationalities.
The Ultimate Role:
We want to fundamentally change how people work in customer service, so we need a team of world-class talent. As a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager at Ultimate.ai, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one. You’ll be working cross-functionally with our Marketing Operations, Sales, CX & Product teams to solve key operational issues and gain insight into strategic decision-making. Reporting into our Head of Revenue Operations, you’ll lead projects designed to improve our data and reporting infrastructure, improve our processes within the Customer Success team and the maintenance/implementation of Customer Success Tools. This is an opportunity to come and take ownership, guide Customer Success strategy and provide insights to Product and Sales on their customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Tools & Process Management: You’ll continually be re-evaluating our processes, looking for inefficiencies and breakages and implementing improvements to support our scale. You’ll also implement ongoing training and enablement for our Customer Success managers and make sure they are always up to date on our tech stack by creating documentation and playbooks
CRM & Data Administration: Be the ‘go to’ person in CS for our CRM systems and work closely with the team to ensure that data governance policies are adhered to and that our data is clean & accurate. You’ll ensure best practices of our systems, manage dashboards and build forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
Data Analysis & Insight Reporting: You’ll be in charge of process improvement, enablement, metrics, systems, and management/measurement systems. You’ll also Identify, implement and maintain customer success tools that enable us to scale identifying opportunities for growth.
The Ultimate Profile:
To be successful in this role, you will need to be someone who is data driven with excellent analytical skills, be comfortable working with data, drawing insight from it, and communicating that to the business.
- 3+ years experience within Customer Success
- Previous experience with customer success process enablement where you helped build and scale customer onboarding.
- Experience with CRM and revenue enablement tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Exposure to commercial functions and knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success processes.
- Knowledge of SaaS commercial metrics.
Our Interview Process:
We are excited to meet you and want to be transparent about what to expect during your interview process.
1. Initial phone screen with Talent Partner : 20 minutes
2. Hiring Manager Interview: 45 Minutes
3. Case Study to be completed
4. Final interview where case study is presented to panel : 1 hour
Our Commitment to You:
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Open Culture which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.