The Ultimate Opportunity
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate - the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service. With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate - from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
Ultimate Destination For Your Career
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, non-hierarchical culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work. We truly offer career-defining opportunities.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin, New York and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse - over 35 nationalities make up our worldwide team. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company - and industry - we want to see, together.
Off the back of our $20M Series A and unstoppable expansion across the globe, there’s never been a better time to join.
The Ultimate Role
Data and Analytics are core areas of our product. It is the central place where our clients see the impact of Ultimate on their Customer Support organisation, and where they gain insights into how to improve their Automation.
The role is centred around figuring out what questions our clients want answers to, educating them about what is important to track and helping them visualise all their success criteria; be it from within the Ultimate system or from their own existing platforms.
- As the PM of Analytics, you will define the problem space, create the vision, build a roadmap, and set the pace of your team. You are a great communicator, a natural motivator and are confidently analytical.
- You don’t shy away from technical discussions and are interested in the architecture of “how things work”.
- You will be working together with a cross-functional team consisting of Data engineers, analysts, Backend & Frontend Engineers, UX Designers and our VP of Analytics to build new exciting features.
- You will drive Product discovery, from conceptualisation phase and testing of ideas to generating insights, together with your team and stakeholders to ensure the right customer and business value.
- Managing the team's Backlog, collecting requirements, facilitating agile delivery processes, and get into product details is your daily bread and butter and brings you joy.
- Working hand in hand with other product managers to build products benefiting our customers and the business at the same time.
The Ultimate Profile:
- 4+ years of B2B or SaaS software product management experience.
- You have a proven track record in building and shipping B2B SAAS products.
- Experience with Big data, data visualisations or analytics products - big plus!
- You are data informed and see the context behind the data presented.
- A good understanding and knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with data visualisation or data analysis.
- You’re eager to understand the business logic of the company and the meaning of the data they work with.
- You’ve the ability to translate complex technical products, documentation and features into intuitive concepts and mockups.
The Ultimate Offer:
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- Truly flexible working. Office, home-based or a mix of both, you work where it works for you. (A stylish, well-lit Kreuzberg-based office).
- We recognise that you bring your best and we show our appreciation with actions, not just words - our competitive salaries and generous stock options program ensures that our success is your success.
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive - whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events all year long - meat-free BBQs, stand-up paddle boarding, volleyball… you name it, we’ll organise it, plus team off-sites to unite because we’re better together.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as women and we come from over 35 nationalities.
Our Interview Process:
We want our process to be smooth and transparent as much as possible.
1. Intro chat with our Talent Partner - 20 minutes
2. Interview with Hiring Manager - 1 hour
3. Take home task - (you will have 1 week to complete this)
4. Panel Interview with VP of Product, Group PM & Senior FE Engineer - 1.5 hours
Our Commitment to You:
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Open Culture which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.