THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate - the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service. With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate - from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CAREER
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, no-ego culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin, New York and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse - over 37 nationalities make up our worldwide team of 140+. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company - and industry - we want to see, together.
Off the back of our $20M Series A and unstoppable expansion across the globe, there’s never been a better time to join.
THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you a results-oriented junior performance marketer? If so, this is the Ultimate position for you!
Your mission is to help scale the results we create from our paid acquisition channels, uplevel our reporting, and grow Ultimate’s brand awareness and lead generation, helping the commercial teams meet their ambitious goals.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across our paid search and paid social channels - with special focus on Google Search campaigns - updating audiences, targeting and creatives on a daily basis
- Evaluate campaign performance to find trends, run A/B tests, frequently suggesting changes that drive improved performance and reach our KPIs.
- Support the paid marketing team in monthly performance reporting, budget allocations and pipeline forecasts that support Sales and Marketing revenue goals.
- Brief and help produce ad creatives in partnership with the graphic design, motion design, content and partnerships teams; coordinating and respecting launch deadlines
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team, as well as sales and partnership teams in launching campaigns that target specific regions or segments, supporting with channel expertise and data-driven insights that help fine tuning campaign messaging
- Support marketing operations to maintain and innovate the tech infrastructure behind our our lead generation machine
- Test new channels and trends and be up to date with the newest formats and best practices within our current platforms
THE ULTIMATE PROFILE
- Demonstrated experience optimizing paid acquisition campaigns and managing advertising budgets on Google Search & Display (required), Linkedin, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (preferable)
Understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and the adoption cycle
Analytical mindset: you love collecting and analyzing results rigorously, identifying patterns and transforming that data into actions
Growth mindset: You are a problem solver, optimist and can-do person. Hands-on and always trying to improve the way we do things
A buyer-focused mindset: you look at prospects with empathy and try to find ways to target them with effective messaging that speaks to their goals and needs.
Have experience with the wider marketing tech stack including Google Analytics, Hubspot, Excel, Google Data studio, Google Tag Manager, etc.
Full, working proficiency of English is essential.
BERLIN: THE ULTIMATE OFFER
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- Truly flexible working. Office, home-based or a mix of both, you work where it works for you. (A stylish, well-lit Kreuzberg-based office).
- We recognise that you bring your best and we show our appreciation with actions, not just words - our competitive salaries and generous stock options program ensures that our success is your success.
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive - whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events all year long - meat-free BBQs, stand-up paddle boarding, volleyball… you name it, we’ll organize it, plus team off-sites to unite because we’re better together.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as female and we come from over 35 nationalities.
Our Commitment to You
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Culture Book which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.