Ultimate.ai - The leading customer service automation platform
We help brands give great support experiences to every customer, instantly. At Ultimate.ai, we’re proving that support automation done right can help brands serve more customers, better. Some of the best brands in the world use Ultimate to build their own virtual agent - their new favourite team member! - which works round the clock resolving customer requests, taking care of back office tasks and providing key insights and analytics. We combine cutting-edge AI with beautiful, intuitive user interfaces and an ambitious, customer-first go-to-market model.
Ultimate.ai - The ultimate destination for your career
Shipping a product this good isn’t easy. That’s why Ultimate.ai is built by some of the smartest people we know. This is an opportunity to join an unstoppable team of AI researchers, engineers, product people, marketers, sellers, conversational designers, and operators.
We’ve just raised a $20M Series A from global investors with deep pockets and we’re relentlessly ramping up our rocketship. Get in at the ground floor because we won’t be here for long!
We want to transform how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As an Enterprise Account Executive at Ultimate.ai, you’re at the heart of our ambitious growth plans. You’ll be an integral part of the team from Day 1.
You are a proven sales performer. You understand the buyer journey and can lead complex sales in a highly consultative manner. You are naturally analytical and confidently help customers quantify investment decisions. You have a strong product understanding. Growth and competitive wins excite you and you can leverage your industry expertise to lead a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you are proactive in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
We are looking to hire one English speaking (Senior) Account Executive and one German speaking (Senior) Account Executive to join our sales team. The official job location is Berlin, Germany. We offer fully remote work via B2B contracts as well.
The Ultimate Offer
We know you will bring a ton of value, therefore we will take this chance to make sure that you are in the clear about what this ultimate opportunity will entail:
- Generous PTOs policy of 28 days per year.
- Base salary and a very competitive accelerated compensation plan that makes you serious money if you hit your target!
- We have a 2-day per week (Tuesday and Thursday) Home Office/ Remote Office policy.
- Apropos office: A central, well-lit and stylish Kreuzberg office at Paul-Lincke-Ufer that’ll make you, and whoever you show it to, fall in love. The fridge is always full with beer and the staple Club-Mate!
- A Learning and Development allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive professionally.
- A Sport and Hobby allowance for you to spend on that yoga class you have always wanted to try or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your news feed.
Team Events all year long: BBQ, Stand-up paddling, Volleyball… you name it, we have organized them all for our ultiMATEs!
Team off-sites to unite all the ultiMATEs around the world in a sunny location!
- A generous stock options program that ensures that our success is your success.
- A truly diverse team awaits you: 40% of our workforce is women and underrepresented genders and we come from over 30 nationalities
The Ultimate Role
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert in our target market
- Own a client portfolio and execute the sales process end-to-end
- Formulate outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Achieve/exceed targets by thoroughly qualifying all leads and leveraging business from new & established relationships
- Consultative selling: anticipate customer needs and objectives. Lead and challenge customers with a clear strategic vision of customer service AI transformation
- Own deep knowledge of our product roadmap, the customer service industry, key events and advancements in artificial intelligence
- Brand activism and social selling
- Strategise, negotiate and close business
The Ultimate Profile
We’re looking for a perfect storm of ambition, communication and execution, with a passion for innovation and exceeding targets, building long-term client relationships and owning the sales process end-to-end.
- 3+ years closing experience in a SaaS technology company.
- Experience closing complex, high ARR deals in the Enterprise space.
- Experience in sales at one of our CRM partners (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshworks) or within the CRM market is a huge bonus.
- Full-funnel sales experience from outreach to closing.
- Passion for AI and disruptive technologies.
- Obsession with ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You are a great listener, with strong skills in communication, problem solving and time management and a high motivation and ability to work within a team.
- Proficient in CRM, LinkedIn and email marketing tools.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Native level English or Native level German; additional languages are a plus.
We are looking for candidates who have residency in Germany, UK or Finland. We also consider candidates with willingness to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
If you want to find out more about ultimate.ai, check out our social media: our Ultimate Life page paints you the perfect picture of what it is like to work at the best team on earth, our Ultimate Open Culture where you find all the information regarding us or how application process and onboarding will look like. Or just hit up one of our folks on LinkedIn, they are our proudest ambassadors!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.